Conditions which need to be filled
The necessary conditions which need to be filled by an Examination Center are the following:
- Availability of at least one (1) safe and locked area with the use to save/archive the examination material of the body
- Availability of fax and e-mail
- Availability of at least one (1) united and autonomous examination area distinguished from the other areas, which are not used are not used for the certificate examinations.
- Reassurance to all the participants regarding the certificate examination process (i.e. examinee, examiners etc) of the necessary health and safety conditions as defined by the existing legislation
- Reassurance to individuals with special needs (A.M.E.A) of safe access from the entrance of the Examination Center to the Examination area, if such specifications are being filled
- Internet ADSL connection at a speed of at least 2 Mbps
The necessary conditions which need to be filled by Examination Areas are the following:
- Should be equipped appropriately for the right conducting of the examinations (i.e with ergonomic chairs and desks) and must not be underground
- Must cover all fire safety and electrical safety standards
- Availability of natural ventilation, natural lighting, heating and cooling
- The minimum surface area per examinee must be two (2) square meters and the minimum distance between the PC Monitors of the examinees must be one (1) meter
- Sufficient number of PCs and necessary peripheral devices per examination area
- Necessary operating system and applications software in all active PCs
- Full installation of the of the examined applications with all the updates in every PC
- Reassurance of Internet access for every PC
- Local network connection speed of at least 100 Mbps
- Reassurance of Uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
For a company to become a certified Examination Center of UNICERT, it must fill the Candidate Examination Centre Application Form that can be found here.
Contact us by phone 210 380 11 30 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to inform you in detail about all our services by electronic means, or by visit of our representative at your area.